0

Maher Zain di Indonesia...

Maher ZainAfter last night's wonderful show in Austria with my friend Mesut Kurtis, I am now on the plane on my way to visit Indonesia for the first time. Insha Allah, I will spend a week full of media engagements that were prepared by Awakening Records & Sony Music Indonesia. I will be appearing on some of the top talk shows, radio programs and doing magazine & newspaper interviews insha Allah. Also my album has been launched in Indonesia alhamdolillah. I wanted to share with you some of the photos from my Indonesian bros & sisters who have really overwhelmed me with their love & support. I am really looking forward for this trip to meet them all :)


OH NO!
apakah saya bisa ngeliat dia di talk shows? =______________=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top